All staff in the Two Room have a wealth of experience with young children. We have fun-filled days with a range of activities for the children to join in with. We also have time for them to make their own choices about where they want to work and play, (child-initiated activities).
- Staff welcome children at 8.45am or 12.30pm
- Free play, child-initiated session
- Carpet session for welcome songs and register
- Outside session on the daily mile track, in the MUGA, on bikes or in the garden.
- Fruit and snack time 10.15am or 2.15pm
- Directed focus activity (e.g., physical exercise, creative fun) 9.45am or 1.45pm
- Story time 11.30am or 3.15pm
Kit List- please name all items
- Water bottle filled each day with fresh water only please
- Bag of spare clothes (pants, socks, trousers/skirt and top)
- Nappies & wipes each day in a bag OR a pack of nappies and wipes, whichever suits you
- Tea time club from 3.30pm until 4.30pm (additional wrap around until 6.00pm is available with one weeks notice)